Our focus is to
improve your position
Our core competency
is tax minimisation
In business? At Corporate Accountants we are keen to tender for your accountancy and tax work.
If you are interested in discussing what we can offer at a set price, we can arrange a NO OBLIGATION meeting – your place or ours.
- Expert tax advice with an emphasis on minimisation and deferral
- Expert advice on business structures
- Arrangement of companies, discretionary, unit, absolutely entitled, hybrid and bare trusts, SMSFs and limited partnerships
- Expert advice on business development, budgeting, planning, asset protection, business continuance, succession planning and exit strategies
- Inhouse reviews of accounting systems
- Forensic accounting
- Productivity reviews
- Business valuations
- Due diligence
- Compilation of financial statements for all types of business entities and SMSFs
- SMSF and BSA Audits
- Bookkeeping, BASs, IASs, FBT returns
- ATO Objections
- Payroll and Land Tax returns
- Preparation of deeds, loan agreements, assignments, management agreements, payment schedules, buy/sell agreements, joint ventures, secured and unsecured loans including Division 7A loans, shareholder agreements & partnership agreements
The tendering process is quite simple. In discussion with you, we will assess your needs, find out what you would like us to do to help and quote a FIXED PRICE which you can opt to pay in instalments.
At Corporate Accountants we are firm believers that the CVP(Customer Value Proposition) is the seminal consideration in putting together an offer. Offer the right product to your target market at a convenient place at an acceptable price based on their perception of value at a cost that allows you to be profitable.